Thursday 20 January 2011

From Dorset

This is just a small one but I had to write about it as it really made my day. It was another parcel from my family in Dorset who have sent me some Christmas presents and an advent calendar. The brilliant thing was that as I received the calendar half way through the month, I had to catch up with eating loads of chocolate from it to get to the right day. It was so good as the chocolate in Thai land isn't actually chocolate due to the fact that it would meant too quickly. Instead they have this fake stuff which doesn't taste as good so to be able to have good old white chocolate was a dream come true :) All of this is helping to build up the Christmas spirit and I now cannot wait for Christmas to come along as even though it wont be the same, it will still be there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment