Thursday 25 November 2010

The new Harry Potter film...................... in Thai.............

Seeing as Harry Potter is famous all over the world, it was also out in Thailand. Unfortunately, the only language it was in in Si Saket, was Thai.

We went anyway.

To start with we had to stand up in the screen room whilst a small 3 minute film was played for the king. Then the film came on. It was hilarious to hear the different voices they got for the characters as they sound so weird from what I'm used to.
It was confusing for me as I never read the book so had no idea what was going on, but I had Clem whispering in my ear when stuff happened so I got the basic idea of it all. It will be funny to watch the next one in July as i will still be in Thailand so I can be confused even more!
Hopefully soon I will be able to watch it in English to help get of my confusion :p

No comments:

Post a Comment