Thursday 9 December 2010

The day I got a letter!

The day was mostly un-remarkable until I left for lunch and was told by P-Max that I had a letter in the front office. I went after activity to go and collect it, all the time wondering who it could be from as I had no idea.

I arrived at the office and the person at the desk didn't pick up a letter or a postcard, but a HUGE parcel! It was amazing and the happiest day of my life! I hardly ever get letters or anything and now a parcel comes along.
We took it home and opened it to reveal a huge number of goodies. :D

There were books, pictures, postcards, pasta and chocolate :D :D BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!






We are going to try and ration and the save the chocolate so it lasts as long as possible but now we have proper chocolate not the fake stuff you get here, it's going to be hard but we shall persevere.

No comments:

Post a Comment